Schedule of Classes
Online courses - the entire course is taught using Canvas.
- Hybrid courses--a combination of online and regular classroom instruction. Hybrid courses replace some traditional classroom meetings with online instruction.
For online & hybrid courses, access to a computer with high-speed internet connection is required. Exclusively using a phone or tablet may prevent you from successfully completing the course.
Registered EVC Students can borrow laptop from the library.
Helpful resources for EVC Students:
- Instructions to create an account on SJECCD Secure Login Portal (PDF)
- Instruction for new students to join online orientation (PDF)
- Instruction on how to register for classes on Self-Service (PDF)
- Tutorial video on how to register for classes on Self-Service (YouTube)
- ESL New Student's Checklist (PDF)
- Tutorial video on how to create an account on SJECCD Secure Login Portal (Vietnamese)
- Don't know which classes to choose? Schedule an appointment with a counselor today.
- Need help with class registration? Contact First Stop Center via email: email@example.com or phone: (408)780-0420
Location: A&R Building
Phone: (408) 270-6441
fax #: (408) 223-9351